We use Royal Mail and Hermes as our couriers and have various delivery options.
- Orders are dispatched either by Royal Mail or by courier. Some items require a signature from the courier, who operate between 8am and 8pm on weekdays, so please specify an address where someone will be able to sign for your Order between these hours, alternatively have your order delivered to your work address. Some of our courier services are trackable.
- Please note that while items sent by Royal Mail will arrive in the time set out within the agreed delivery time scales. Royal Mail stipulate that only items still not delivered after 15 working days can be officially classified as lost.
- 1 Stop Sensory Shop will make every effort to deliver within the time stated, but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
- Delivery outside the EU may be subject to local import taxes, which are your responsibility where they apply. If so, the shipping company should advise you the charges due or else you should consult your local customs office.
- Failed deliveries may be charged for re-delivery, however you will be asked if you wish to have the parcel redelivered.
- Upon receipt of your order from 1 Stop Sensory Shop please check the goods within 5 working days and ensure you contact us straight away by telephone or by email. If there is any delivery damage to your order or any item shortages which have not been accounted for, as it may not be possible to put this right if you do not contact us.
- For the avoidance of doubt, you will be responsible for the goods as soon as they have been delivered to your delivery address. From the time of delivery of the goods, any loss or damage to the goods shall be at your own risk.
- Should you need to change your order delivery address, this will need to be placed in writing to us to our head office address as listed below and proof of identity of your new address sent along with this. Please send your change of address via email on our “contact us” site and ensure you update your delivery address within your user admin account area. If you do not follow these steps, you will be responsible for the goods should they be sent to an address you have previously provided, as we can’t action a change of address without the above steps being completed.
- The above does affect your statutory rights as a consumer.